Posts Tagged ‘Sterling Cufflinks’
Summer Essentials that are…essential.
Self tanner. Only because you don’t want to be the only one half naked at the beach without a shimmering glaze. A slight tan makes you look thinner and hides imperfections–so use generously, but carefully. We recommend Neutrogena’s Mist Spray. It’s around $9-12 dollars and can easily be picked up at any drug store.
A classic beach bag, with a twist. Or a stripe. Or many stripes. Hey, it’s like the classic nautical way, right? This one from Target is around $30 (however there is no price listing online, so you have to get it in the actual store). Functional, unisex, and beach-approved.
A new tank. Optimized for the beach, of course. This one from PacSun is light weight, inexpensive, and will go with just about any color shorts. Wear it with white shorts/relaxed slacks, a red bathing suit bottom, or even khakis. Can also be unisex…because you and your girlfriend love to share clothes, right?
Get the basics
A new water bottle. Like a new-age, swanky cool one. Read this awesome description: “Platypus plusBottle Handheld Hydration Based on the supreme versatility of the original Platy bottle, Platypus has upgraded the Platy-plus bottle to make it the finest one-liter vessel on the planet. First, they created an all-new film that is softer and more flexible, yet even more durable for added value. Then added an all-natural, silver-ion based anti-microbial called SlimeGuard, to help keep the taste-free films gunk-free too. Together with a more ergonomic shape and a handy carry loop, you just won’t find a better bottle on earth.” And all for $12.
Platypus PlusBottle 1-liter Water Bottle with Push/Pull Cap
Why Rainy Days Are Good for Your Mind and Body
1. It forces you to stay home and therefore catch up on your much-needed sleep. All that excessive dreaming is bound to tell you something about yourself, right? So you get rest and reach into your subconscious.
2. You get to listen to music you normally wouldn’t listen to in public.
3. Watch bad TV, the kind you never had time for during the week–or month for that matter.
4. Walk your dog in the rain. And we your actual dog in the rain, no funny business. Gives both of you a pseudo-bath to refresh the mind and body. If it’s warm don’t bother to wear a rain coat or extra layers, just change when you come inside.
5. Finish Chapter Three of THAT novel.
6. You get to listen to THIS song:
7. Rain pattering and pounding on the pavement/window/tin roof does something to our psyche–we become lost in thought, nostalgic, and peaceful. Embrace it for a night or two.Water, of any kind, unless it’s a tsunami, is always good.
8. Actually stay home to cook and clean. It’s not so bad if you have nowhere to go afterwards and can spend valuable time scrubbing the black marks off the kitchen floor or dust the window blinds (for once). Peek out in the rain every once in a while, for a tranquil, “I’m doing something good for my house” kind of gaze.
(Did you notice there are actually 8 reasons? It’s not that we can’t count, we just wanted you to have a bonus reason to love that rain.)
Men can easily get a bad rep for not wearing a Halloween costume. it can show a lack of planning, confidence, and make one seem rather…dull. Don’t be in the “Dull Club” this year. If you haven’t planned something for tonight/tomorrow/or Monday, try any of these quick, humorous choices:
1. God’s Gift to Women
*Dress yourself in all black, take old wrapping paper and tape it around you, put a giant tag on your head that says “To: Women, From: GOD”
4. One Night Stand
*Cut a hole, for your head, inside a large old box. Attach book, tissue box (or simply used tissues), and lamp/candle.
6. Nudist on Strike
*Wear regular clothes. Attach a large sign to your chest that says “Nudist on Strike!”
7. Cereal “Serial” Killer
* Wear clothes that are kind of rugged and torn. Carry a bloody knife and have blood on your clothes. Attach labels or actual little cereal boxes all over your outfit.
Sometimes, life can be a confusing puzzle and none of the pieces seem to fit together at all. But that’s part of the adventure of life. If you always knew what was going to happen, and how things were going to work out, then life would be boring and dull. But that’s not the way that life works. Sometimes, you have to wait until you have the whole picture before it makes sense. It takes a great deal of serenity and patience to work through puzzling life challenges, but luckily we have the perfect pair of cufflinks to help you along your path.
These stunning Sterling Puzzle Pieces Cufflinks are great for any guy who has an inquisitive mind and is open to looking at life from all different angles. In order to tackle the tough questions in life and make sense of the puzzle, you need to be open-minded and willing to look beyond the surface. In most cases, the difficult puzzles often have the simplest solutions. Whether you want to solve a fashion puzzle and improve your sense of style, or you just need a little reminder to be patient with the puzzling side of life, these Sterling Puzzle Pieces Cufflinks will do the trick. Designed CLM New York, you’ll love the intricate detail of the tiny puzzle pieces on a rounded onyx face. The Sterling Silver accent only adds to the elegance of the overall design. These truly are a beautiful pair of cufflinks … for a beautiful mind.