Posts Tagged ‘gift sets’
Think America is progressive in its judicial system? Well some of its State Laws are still stuck in the 1790s. Which state bans tattoos? Which state bans “bob” hair cuts for school teachers? In which state do one armed piano players have to play for free? Find out here for some good laughs:
2. You may not have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at any time.
3. Men who deflower virgins, regardless of age or marital status, may face up to five years in jail.
Alabama Crimson Tide Cufflinks
1. A man with a moustache may never kiss a woman in public.
2. One-armed piano players must perform for free.
3. City Domain law in Iowa: The “Ice Cream Man” and his truck are banned.
1. It is illegal for the owner of a bar to allow anyone inside to pretend to have sex with a buffalo.
2. People who make “ugly faces” at dogs may be fined and/or jailed.
3. Tattoos are banned. (Repealed, Effective 11/1/2006. Tattoos are now legal in Oklahoma!)
4. Tissues are not to be found in the back of one’s car.
5. It is illegal to wear your boots to bed.
1. No one may sing the alphabet on the streets at night.
1. The penalty for jumping off a building is death.
1. For each act of public swearing a person shall be fined one dollar.
2. Roadkill may be taken home for supper.
3. Huntington, WV : It is legal to beat your wife so long as it is done in public on Sunday, on the courthouse steps.
4. Nicholas County, WV: No member of the clergy is allowed to tell jokes or humorous stories from the pulpit during a church service.
Arkansas Quarter Hand Painted Coin Cufflinks
1. A law provides that school teachers who bob their hair will not get a raise.
2. A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
3. Fayetteville, AR: It is illegal to kill “any living creature”.
4. It is unlawful to walk one’s cow down Main Street after 1:00 PM on Sunday.