Posts Tagged ‘designer accessories’
Sunday, August 5th, 2012
Make the transition into fall run just a tad bit smoother. You have four weeks, gentlemen. Get moving.
Get just a few new accessories. “But which ones?” you ask. Ah, that’s the question. Simply the simple staples…
1. One long sleeve shirt (preferably the kind with buttons on the top so that you can wear it as an under shirt and outdoors on a cool fall morning).
Slim broken-in henley $34.50 from JCrew
2. New casual boots. Hip, possibly brown, and lace up. Maybe even buy the kind from Aldo that look slightly worn and “broken in.”
NORMINGTON Boots by Aldo (Sale $62, marked down from $150)
3. One new pair of cufflinks. For the transition, of course…
Aymara Country Sky Butterfly Cufflinks
Aymara Green Tea Leaf Butterfly Cufflinks
4. One new pair of jeans. Get your denim on. And not the “mom” jeans either, spend a little extra to make sure they are soft, fit you perfectly, and have a slight fade action going on.
J Brand “Kane” Slim Straight Leg Jeans in Boones Wash
5. A new book bag/work bag. Remember the days right before a new school year when your mother would take you to JcPenney, the Mall, or even Sears to pick out your school supplies? You’d always wind up with, at least, one new book bag, new pens/pencils, a lunch box, and shoes. Treat yourself to a “Grown Up” Version of Your School Bag. Enter “The Work Bag.” It’ll make you feel refreshed for the new season and maybe you’ll be excited to tote it to work. If you buy it in the next few weeks, make sure not to wear it until the first cold breaks. Seeing it around your house, looking cozy and waiting for the crisp air, will get you pumped for fall.
Jack Spade Swiss Briefcase
6. Dry clean your light jacket. That’s right, take it out of the box in the closet, don’t even bother dusting it off, and drop it off at the closest dry cleaners. It may be in the 90s now, but in a few weeks, you’ll be extra prepared with a nice, clean fall jacket.
Saturday, February 18th, 2012
AND NUMBER ONE ON OUR LIST??
Cufflinksman’s Number One Most Beautiful Woman of 2012, Zooey-Deschanel
Let’s face it, Zooey-Deschanel has it all: incredible talent, quirkiness, a beautiful singing voice, and killer looks. That’s why she’s Cufflinksman #1 Most Beautiful Woman in 2012. And guess what? She’s recently separated from her husband, Ben Gibbard (who front lines for the band Death Cab Cutie), siting the usual, “irreconcilable differences.” But don’t feel bad, this talented lady has a long career ahead of her and many men just waiting to take Ben’s place.
“Our Idiot Brother” Photo Shoot with Emily… by vanityfair
Sure she’s not a Victoria’s Secret model or any model for that matter, but she’s a real woman–full of flaws, beauty, talent, and crystal blue eyes, and for the Cufflinks-MAN, that fits the bill. Plus she endorses cotton? Well WE also endorse cotton, so look at that! Like our luxorious cotton and silk blend tie collections
from Daniel Dolce:
“Zooey Claire Deschanel (born January 17, 1980) is an American actress, musician, and singer-songwriter. In 1999, Deschanel made her film debut in Mumford, followed by her breakout role as young protagonist William Miller’s troubled older sister Anita in Cameron Crowe’s 2000 semi-autobiographical film Almost Famous. Deschanel soon became known for her deadpan or “Manic Pixie Dream Girl” supporting roles in films such as Elf (2003), The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy (2005), Failure to Launch (2006), Bridge to Terabithia (2007), and The Happening (2008). She then began playing lead roles in films, including Yes Man (2008) and (500) Days of Summer (2009). Zooey Deschanel currently stars in the Fox series New Girl.”
Yes, Ms. Deschanel, we adore you
. And to tribute you and your (half) heritage, we’d love to give you theseEndless Knot Cufflinks
“After turning down several supporting roles, Zooey Deschanel played her first lead role in All the Real Girls (2003). Her performance as Noel, a sexually curious 18-year-old virgin who has a life-changing romance with an aimless 22-year-old, received critical praise, and she received an Independent Spirit nomination for Best Actress. Later in 2003, Zooey Deschanel played a deadpan department store worker opposite Will Ferrell in the comedy Elf, which became a box office hit.”
Zooey, you’re the perfect puzzle piece our company’s image…Keep at it in New Girl!